Dominic did great. He endured the haircut quite nicely and the hairdresser worked fast. I took him to the Hairy Bear which specializes in kids. Dominic sat in a car to get his haricut and there were lots of other kids there. I've included a before and after pic!


Then we went off to see Santa at the mall. They had a great Santa with a real beard and hair. He was very nice too and talked to all of the kids and was more than willing to give Dominic his share of time with Santa. I didn't want to press our luck though so we took a couple quick pictures and then we left. We couldn't get him to look at the camera but at least he didn't cry or try to get down.

Later than night we went to a party at Naima and Antony's. Got some great cookies from the swap and Dominic had a blast with the other kids!

No comments:
Post a Comment