Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Darth Vadar

Seriously? Every bit of music I hear hummed in my house is the Imperial March. Dominic is officially obsessed and I've found that talking about Star Wars to a five year old is a bit difficult. I never realized how much philosophy was involved with the whole Star Wars universe.

Why do the clones turn bad? Well, actually they are always the same and the Jedis switch sides.

But they're good at first and then they're bad. Well, it's really a matter of perspective. If you assume the jedis are good then their enemies are bad...

Why does the emperor turn bad? Well, he was always bad he was just pretending to be good.

Anakin is good and Darth Vader is bad. Anakin is Darth Vader. He goes to the dark side to try to save Padme. Really he's just angry.

And really have you watched the movies when Anakin turn to the Dark Side? He does it to save his wife and the Yoda tells him that his family etc is no more important than anyone else. Who can blame him for going to the extreme to save his family?

Complicated.

No comments: