Sunday school has been so wonderful for them. Not only do they have a religious education but the classes are very warm and welcoming and it has given Dominic and Samantha a time to be in separate classes. They have so much fun telling each other what they did at the end of class and I think Dominic really enjoys being with the big kids. I was thrilled when Dominic wanted to be in the Christmas Pageant. He did so well!
I got to experience the nerves of being in the wings for the first time. Dominic had to sit in the back with the other shepherds until it was their turn to come up and I found myself so nervous for him. I think I was way more nervous then he was because he really thought it was no big deal. He's ready to do it again next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment