I'm a way too busy mama of two wonderful kids and I've created these blogs to not only share their pictures and achievements with all my friends and family but also to chronicle their childhood which is going by way too fast!
Dominic is too funny! I have the opposite issue with Cameron. Whenever Olivia is doing something cute and I try to videotape her, he needs to come up with something for me to tape. It's pretty funny. But, like you, I can never get them in the same shot it seems.
We need to get together so Cameron and Dominic can play! The sisters are ready for some playtime too I think.
1 comment:
Dominic is too funny! I have the opposite issue with Cameron. Whenever Olivia is doing something cute and I try to videotape her, he needs to come up with something for me to tape. It's pretty funny. But, like you, I can never get them in the same shot it seems.
We need to get together so Cameron and Dominic can play! The sisters are ready for some playtime too I think.
Post a Comment