Dominic is such a little boy now. He has a great imagination and we are often running from alligators in our house or hiding in caves. He loves acting along with whatever show he happens to watch and one cartoon can turn the day into pretending to be pirates.
He is still wonderful with Samantha although he tries to help her up with a tug to the arm so we really have to watch. He can't wait till she can run around with him.
After lots of fear of going potty outside of his diaper all of a sudden it's no big deal. Last week he wanted to actually sit on the potty and he peed. I didn't say anything because I wasn't sure how he would be about it. (He spent the last month covering both ends whenever we would put him in the tub.) He was fine and was pretty pleased with himself. To my surprise on Friday he pooped on the potty and told me "I don't cry anymore" and bragged about it to daddy. We're definitely heading in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment