Monday, August 28, 2006

1st Weekend Away :-(

The first week of August, Daddy and I went to Kempo camp for the weekend. It was our first weekend away from Dominic! I was a nervous wreck! If you've been keeping up with this blog you know that Dominic sleeps in bed with us for most of the night. I really wasn't sure how he would do without me at night or without nursing for 2.5 days. I called Grammy & Papa several times but Dominic was doing great! He slept in bed with them, See grammy he really does pop up in the middle of the night! He is such a good baby and it was a successfull weekend!

I had a blast getting back in Kempo! (Now if I could just keep that up during the week, but it's so hard to leave him when I don't have to) And Daddy got his 3rd degree black belt after a grueling 3 day test. Apparently 12 hours is not long enought for a black belt test!

Congratulations Daddy!!

No comments: