Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Italy - Sorrento

We had another great apartment in Sorrento which was a really cute town way up on a cliff. From there we went to a beach at Meta (which was perfect for the kids), the Amalfi coast (bus ride from hell but nice boat ride back) and Pompei (which the kids LOVED!). Dominic kept looking for cats at the apartment but there weren't any like there were in Tuscany. Dominic had commented off an on about the people talking funny and we explained that they were speaking Italian. When we went to the beach in Meta, a bunch of kids were playing together and Dominic said "I want to go play with them but I don't know their names." I felt so bad because normally I would encourage him to go meet them and find out their names but it was a beach of locals and the kids only spoke Italian. Overall, we had a fantastic time in Italy! Definitely a wonderful trip with the whole family. Dominic keeps saying "I wish we were in Italy." :-)

No comments: