Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday!

Dominic,

Happy 4th Birthday little man. I say this all the time but I can't believe how fast it's gone by. You are such a big boy now! You are a great big brother to Samantha and are a good friend to others. You are so empathic and caring of others. You have an awesome imagination and I love watching you play pretend. I love that you always ask questions that go beyond the simple answers you receive. You have such a wonderful mind and a curiosity to know about everything. I love that you enjoy your books so much. I love watching you with Toy. The first day you held your hamster I was so impressed by your understanding what a responsibility it was and making sure that she was well cared for and happy. Such a good little parent!

Even tonight, being so excited for your party tomorrow that you were tossing around in bed. You said "Thank you mommy for my presents" completely out of the blue. You are such a good kid.

I am so proud of you. You are venturing out and seeing you grow into your own person is amazing. Don't go too fast though, little man!

I can never express how much I love you. Happy 4th Birthday!

Love,
Mommy

No comments: