I'm a way too busy mama of two wonderful kids and I've created these blogs to not only share their pictures and achievements with all my friends and family but also to chronicle their childhood which is going by way too fast!
We had a very nice 4th with the exception of all the rain that seems to plague Gee & Papa's parties! They need to be nicer to the party gods! The rain did allow though for numerous games of hide-n-seek! At the end of the night I was determined to get Dominic to the fireworks. We had brought him the night before to water tower hill to watch Burlington's fireworks for the first time. He was SO excited before it started and then SO disappointed once it actually did. You could see the fireworks but it wasn't really any better than watching them on tv. I felt awful! So Dominic and I headed out to watch Williston's fireworks on the 4th. I dresses him in pjs and he had his "ear cuffs" for the noise. We played on the jungle gym to wait and when they started he was pretty amazed. They were right over our heads. So we settled in at the top of the jungle gym with a blanket around us and watched the fireworks. He saw 5 or 6 of them and then fell asleep! Guess the ear protection worked! The fireworks were short which was perfect because it started raining right as I was carrying him back to the car.
No comments:
Post a Comment