
On the 25th we had a Harry Potter themed birthday party for Dominic which went great! We had lots of people, all the kids played so nice together. They had a great time playing in the leaves and decorating pumpkins. It was so nice to see Cole, Charlotte and Aidyn (and of course their parents too!) who we don't get to see much of.
I am so proud of this poster! I did it in photoshop and it came out great. We had them hanging up around the house for the party.
My attempt at a golden snitch!

Decorating pumpkins!


Playing in the leaves!


Presents!!! (Which the kids did very well with!)
Dominic loved all of his presents but his favorites have been the Diego play house (thank you Jorja!) and the Handy Manny truck and work set. (thanks Gee and Papa!) Occasionally, Godzilla or the Gargoyles have been breathing fire on Diego's house, I'm not sure why. (three guesses who gave him those) Our present to Dominic was a Cars bike which we haven't had a chance to take out yet but which Samantha thinks she can ride!

No comments:
Post a Comment