Friday, August 10, 2007

Dominicisms

I haven't updated on Dominic's activities lately so I thought I would write down what he's up to now.

He's on a big Harry Potter kick which we discovered by accident as we tested a DVD player. He's a maniac on the playground, insisting on going on the big kid's jungle gym and making Mommy very nervous! He's constantly asking "who's that" or "what's that."

He has also mastered that very annoying kid coversation of "mama" "Mama" "MaMa" "MAMA" "MAMAAAA" "What is it Dominic?" "Hi."

"Wacku" = Motorcycle or Bicycle
"Pete" = Samantha. After a few attempts of calling her "Da" I thought we were getting close to Dominic saying her name. Then he decided that her name is Pete and if you ask him what the baby's name is he will tell you... it's Pete.

We are sort of working on potty training. After peeing on the potty twice he doesn't seem too interested right now. We're encouraging him but not pressuring him. I still think he's a bit young to expect him to be potty trained.

No comments: