Sunday, March 11, 2007

Finally winter arrives!



Ok, it took a while but finally winter arrived with a TON of snow. Work even let us out at half a day (how generous) which was good because I barely made it up the hills in Burlington since they were focused on the highways. After getting Dominic from daycare we made it into the driveway on the second attempt. Poor Daddy however was not so lucky and had to work his entire shift, some nonsense about essential personnel, LOL! So by the time he got home it took a lot of shoveling to get the car in. The next day I got a half day off in the morning which I decided to extend for the whole day. It's been a long time since we've had a "snow day."


BTW: I know Dominic is not wearing mittens. This picture was taken as we went to the car. There was too much snow and it was too cold to play!

No comments: