Saturday, November 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOMINIC!!!!!






I can't beleive a year went by already!

As we were getting ready for Dominic's party the night before, it started snowing. The first snowfall of the year. It made me reminisce a little. Dominic came home from the hospital the year before on the first snowfall. It's funny how things like that happen.

On Saturday the 21st, we had a great party for Dominic! That morning I made Dominic's cake and pretty much let him do whatever he wanted! Needless to say, there was a lot of cleaning to do before the party! Thankfully I had a lot of help from Grammy and Aunt Debbie while Papa played with Dominic! I couldn't have done it without them! Dominic is going to be a big brother in June and so mommy didn't have a lot of energy to prep for the party after work!

Lots of people came and although Dominic slept the first part of the party he got into it as time went by. By the end of the party he played with the other babies and his new toys. It was a great Success!!

No comments: