Saturday, March 25, 2006

5 Months old!




Dominic is such a joy! That's how I have to start this post. He has become quite the flirt and smiles at everyone. True, he's not sleeping through the night yet but you know what, it's a small price to pay for such a happy baby! He grabs at everything now, including my lip. He wants to constantly move, the legs never stop. He's trying to crawl but the best he can do is push himself around while he's on his belly. We're in no rush though because we can tell that as soon as he can do this we'll be chasing after him constantly. He's starting to play by himself quite a bit and can sit pretty well in the boppy. He's getting better at sitting by himself but we're not quite there yet. He's had cereal, squash and bananas so far. I haven't seen a real preference but he gets so excited when the spoon comes out no matter what dinner is. He would love to feed himself but mommy's not allowing that yet. I say this every month but I can't believe how time has flown by. We're just hanging on to Dominic's coat tails. :-)

No comments: